On our most recent episode of Beauty and the Surgeon, we discuss AccuTite™ a new and exciting technology from Inmode. AccuTite™ is a tiny but mighty face, neck and body contouring device which relies on internal radio frequency technology to tighten skin and reduce unwanted fat. It combines the power of BodyTite™ and FaceTite™ into a miniature device that fits in the palm of your hand. The small size of the AccuTite™ handpiece allows us to deliver powerful energy underneath the skin, with extreme precision and accuracy. It draws upon revolutionary Radiofrequency-Assisted Lipolysis (RFAL) technology, giving us a much less invasive alternative to address those small but problematic areas of your face, neck and body. This includes age and weight related changes to the eye brows, upper and lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, underarm and bra line, hands, knees, and much more.
AccuTite™ procedures remove unwanted fat and tighten loose skin, in the office, with you awake and in most cases can be completed in less than an hour! The benefit of this less invasive approach is that it allows you to avoid long recoveries, prolonged bruising and swelling, and even the unwanted side effects of general anesthesia. While not quite as powerful as formal surgery, AccuTite™ is a great middle option with transformative results. An incision-less eyelid tuck is now a real possibility!
Here are a few highlights from this episode:
- Small changes to our appearance over time can add up to big changes in what we see in the mirror. Up to this point, formal surgery was often the only option for real change. But what do you do for small or delicate areas of the face, neck and body that formal surgery doesn’t treat well. Or what do you do if you want an improvement in a small area but aren’t ready for formal surgery. The answer: fight small with small! AccuTite™ uses the same powerful radio frequency technology as BodyTite and FaceTite but in a tiny device. It allows us to treat small problem areas with extreme precision and accuracy and because of its small size, almost no area is out of reach. We can treat upper and lower eyelids, eye brows, upper and lower face, jawline, neck, neck, arms, inner thighs, knees, calves, hands and even labia.
- While not quite as powerful as formal surgery, AccuTite™ is a great middle option with truly transformative results. As it uses a less invasive approach, recovery is decreased, less bruising, less swelling, and less pain than formal surgery. Because this is an in-office awake procedure you also avoid general anesthesia and the sometimes unpleasant side effects it brings.
- Office based procedure are great because they are performed in a low-stress environment without the added cost of operating room and anesthesia fees. You also have the added benefit of seeing familiar faces that will be with you every step of the way. Some patients are concerned about being awake during surgery but AccuTite™ can be completed safely and comfortably in the office with local anesthesia. In some cases we may give you an oral medication to help you relax but this may not be necessary due to the short length of the procedure.
- AccuTite™ procedures tend to be much quicker to complete than formal surgery. For most small areas, you only need 1 hour or less to complete the procedure. Before using the AccuTite handpiece we inject local anesthesia fluid underneath the skin to completely numb the area to be treated. This allows us to remove unwanted fat and tighten loose skin quickly, efficiently and most importantly, without pain.
- AccuTite’s™ small size allows us to address areas that were previously hard to treat even with formal surgery. Small or hard to reach areas like the hands, brows, lower eyelids, and knees, that were out of reach or required incisional surgery to improve the contour, are now treatable with AccuTite. Almost no area of the face and body with loose skin and excess fat is too small for AccuTite. This less invasive middle-of-the-road option is a fantastic option to help you achieve long-lasting results.
Beauty and the Surgeon
Beauty and the Surgeon is an educational and empowering podcast that delves into all aspects of cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, aesthetic medicine, beauty, fitness and personal health. Dr. Jason Martin is a renowned board certified plastic surgeon with offices in Aspen and Denver, Colorado.
Listen to Episode 48: 'AccuTite' below!