Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Jason Martin MD
When you take a journey sometimes the hardest part is making that first step. Understand that we've made this site educational, so hopefully that gives you the tools to move ahead.
About Jason Martin MD
Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Dr. Martin is fellowship trained and specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery of the face, breast, and body. Dr. Martin has established himself as a leader in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery with his contribution to the development of unique technologies, less invasive surgical techniques, and combination therapies and procedures. Dr. Martin is now an adjunct professor with the Department of Plastic Surgery at the University of Colorado and regularly participates with training of the fellows in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery. He has also been extensively published in the field of plastic surgery.
Dr. Martin is an early adopter and integrator of aesthetic technologies and is an integral contributor to advancements involving, laser, ultrasound and radiofrequency assisted body contouring devices. He regularly lectures to and educates medical professionals on varying technologies, including BodyTite™, FaceTite™, AccuTite™, CoolSculpting®, VASERlipo™, Smartlipo™ and Cellulaze™.
Check out our podcast
Beauty and the Surgeon is an educational podcast hosted by Dr. Martin and Amy, our patient coordinator and a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP).
Beauty and the Surgeon is an educational and empowering podcast that delves into all aspects of cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery, aesthetic medicine, beauty, fitness and personal health. Dr. Jason Martin is a renowned board certified plastic surgeon in Denver, Colorado specializing in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body and is joined by his trusty sidekick and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Amy.
It’s gonna take two episodes to tell you everything you need to know about getting a facelift! In Part 1, Dr. Martin and Amy go over what a facelift can and can’t do, the different types of facelifts, who’s a candidate, and questions to ask your surgeon at your pre-surgery appointments.
Questions for your surgeon at your consultation:
- Are you certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Am I a good candidate for this procedure?
- What surgical technique is recommended for me?
- Where and how will you perform my surgery?
- What are the risks and potential complications with a facelift?
- How are complications handled?
- How can I expect my face to look/age over time?
Questions for your surgeon at your preop:
- Where will I be taken after surgery? Overnight stay?
- What medication will I be given or prescribed?
- Will I have dressings/bandages when I leave the hospital?
- When will they be removed?
- When will the drains and stitches be removed?
- When can I wash my face, shower, wash my hair?
- When can I cut/color my hair?
- When can I return to normal activities and exercise?
Watch this episode on YouTube:https://youtu.be/tKkUQGOrVLA?si=YqmHBpB9K_Bl42z0
Follow Beauty and the Surgeon:
YouTube: Jason Martin MD > Beauty and the Surgeon Podcast Playlist