SmoothShapes™ is a non-invasive and non-surgical treatment designed to reduce the appearance of cellulite with longer lasting results of smooth skin.
Although Smooth Shapes was originally FDA approved as a non-invasive treatment for cellulite, it is primarily used in our Denver, Aspen, and Vail clinics in combination with SmartLipo™, VASER® Lipo and CellulazeTM procedures. In our experience, we found that Smooth Shapes treatments drastically reduce the duration and degree of recovery with these types of procedures. With 3 or more treatments, the average improvements are listed below:
• The recovery time will be reduced by 50%.
• The degree of bruising and swelling is reduced by 50 to 75%
• The degree of discomfort post procedure is reduced by 30 to 50%
• The incidence of touch up procedures for areas of asymmetry is drastically reduced
• The incidence of unwanted complications (like seromas) is drastically reduced
• The appearance of cellulite is improved in the immediate post procedure time period
• The soothing nature of the massage treatment drastically increases patient satisfaction in first 2 weeks following the procedure
Our office was the first in the United States to integrate this technology for post liposuction treatments. Furthermore our Smooth Shapes treatment protocols are now utilized by many medical practices that specialize in in-office body contouring procedures. We highly recommend these treatments after any body contouring procedure to speed recovery.
[column size=’1/3′ position=’last’]
- The Smooth Shapes device is built around a proprietary technology called Photomology®, which combines dynamic light, laser energy and mechanical manipulation (vacuum and rolling massage). This treatment addresses the physical manifestations of cellulite and its underlying causes.
- Comprehensive clinical studies have shown a long-lasting improvement in the appearance of cellulite with tighter and smoother skin (greater than 6 months)
- During this painless procedure, the contoured rollers and vacuum massage assist in moving the liquefied fat out through the lymphatic system with a soothing massage that smoothens the appearance of skin.
- Moving the liquefied fat to the lymphatic system is especially helpful after body contouring procedures. These procedures have a large amount of associated swelling and bruising, and when this is removed, it drastically decreases the incidence of complications, unwanted asymmetries and persistent discomfort.